Clinical hypnosis is a powerful psychotherapeutic tool used to treat a multitude of psychological conditions and some physical conditions. In recognition of pursuit of excellence in the field of psychotherapy and clinical hypnosis, Elumind Centres for Brain Excellence on behalf of the BC Clinical Society of Hypnosis, will annually provide tuition scholarships for eligible students.
- You must be a full-time student of studies leading to certification in one of the regulated colleges/associations as per the Constitution and By-Laws of the BC Clinical Society of Hypnosis;
- You must write a one-page essay telling us how you intend to use training in clinical hypnosis and why you would want to further your training in clinical hypnosis;
- You may be able to renew your annual scholarship for an additional year if you can demonstrate that you have used clinical hypnosis in clinical practice.
Each calendar year, Elumind Centres for Brain Excellence will sponsor:
Four Annual Student memberships (value = $75 each)
One Student enrolment in a CSCH Level 1 (Introductory) workshop (value = $165)
Applications should be submitted to:
email@example.com with SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and your name in the subject line.
- Clinical Hypnosis Skills for Health Professionals, Fundamentals, Level 2
April 6 & 7, 2024
This workshop will provide more experienced professionals with training and practice in advanced techniques and in the application of hypnosis to specific areas of practice.
Details and registration
- Concurrent Level 1 and Level 2 training
September 21 & 22, 2024
IN PERSON WORKSHOPS
(details and registration to come)