Clinical Hypnosis DVD
Clinical Hypnosis Inductions, Deepening & Strategies for Psychological, Medical & Dental Applications
The Canadian Society for Clinical Hypnosis endeavours to provide and encourage education programs to further, in every ethical way, the knowledge and understanding of hypnosis and to promote the acceptance of hypnosis as an important tool of ethical clinical medicine, psychology and dentistry. Our membership supports and conducts scientific and applied research into hypnosis.
DVD – Highlights & Objectives
- Presentation on Clinical Application of Hypnosis
- Teaches a Variety of Demonstrations on Hypnotic Inductions
- Learn to Manage & Assist Your Patient’s Lives in a Healthier Manner
- Created by CSCH Faculty from Various Disciplines
- Several Approaches for Inducing are Demonstrated
Hypnosis can be utilized both diagnostically, that is to identify the root causes of a particular issue, it is also one of the most powerful techniques for re-educating and reprogramming the subconscious with more empowering suggestions and beliefs. What will be observed in this DVD will help you in integrating Hypnosis into your various private practices and academic appointments.
Cost: $30 for CSCH members (+ $10 shipping and handling). Payable by credit card or e-transfer.
(If attending the CSCH Annual Two-Day Training Workshop, the DVD is included in your Registration Fee.)
- Dr. Lee Pulos, Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. Heather Fay, Integrative Medicine
- Dr. Leora Kuttner, Pediatric Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. Mavis Lloyd, Clinical Counsellor
- Dr. Saul Pilar, General Practitioner
- Dr. Bianca Rucker, Sexual & Marital Therapist
- Dr. Lance Rucker, Dentist
- Dr. Harry Stefanakis, Clinical Psychologist