Upcoming Clinical Hypnosis Events outside B.C.
While there are many course offerings advertised by “certified” and private “hypnotherapy training institutes”, the Canadian Society of Clinical Hypnosis encourages its members to broaden their experience and training levels by choosing events sponsored by professional organizations such as CSCH (Ontario), ASCH (the American Society for Clinical Hypnosis), and SCEH (the Society for Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis).
Here are links to some Upcoming Clinical Hypnosis Events outside B.C. We welcome postings of upcoming national and international conferences and presentations related to clinical hypnosis (and which are not held in B.C.). Please notify the Executive if you know of upcoming international meetings and professional training workshops of which our membership should be aware.
SCEH: 2021 Annual Conference
Varied Program for Professionals at All Levels
The SCEH Annual Conference includes clinical hypnosis training for all levels, with workshops designed to teach participants hypnotic theory and practical techniques that can be put into immediate use in clinical practice. The Scientific Program features Keynotes, Symposia and Research Presentations that address empirical issues in hypnosis research and practice and related areas.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain new insights and skills to help your patients/clients.
- Stay current with the latest research on the use and efficacy of hypnosis.
- Share challenges and successes with colleagues.
- Grow and strengthen relationships in the hypnosis community.
- Earn Psychology CE for licensing and certification.
Continuing Education Credits
Multiple registration options allow you to get the CE credits you need. See our conference web page for details.
- Introductory, Intermediate/Skills and Advanced Level Workshops
- Scientific Program Keynotes, Symposia, Research Presentations and Posters
- Top notch presenters from around the globe
- Networking Sessions
- Convenient online format
- Student scholarships program
Keynotes (in order of appearance)
- Public Perceptions of the Unconscious
Magda Osman, PhD
- Brain Oscillations and Hypnosis: Empirical Findings and Treatment Implications
Mark Jensen, PhD
- The Power of Our Words While Communicating with the Critically Ill
Katalin Varga, PhD, DSc
- Dissociative Absorption and Its Pathological Manifestations
Nirit Soffer-Dudek, PhD
Questions: Please contact Anne Doherty Johnson, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.